220V 53L Vacuum Oven 5 Sided Heat, SST Tubing/Valves
Note: BACKORDER is required for this product, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
The latest Ai AccuTemp 54 litres vacuum ovens come standard with our industrial first 5 sided pad heating technology that covers left, right, top, bottom and back of the chamber and heats 25% faster. Together with aluminum shelves, they provide you great temperature uniformity inside the oven chamber. Also come standard is the adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port, while the low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°C accuracy.
AccuTemp-54 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 54 litres easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 200°C without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°C accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 13mm tempered safety glass.
- 76mm thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in centimetre mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil backflow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our Melbourne location for quick delivery, come with one year warranty and lifetime AU-based parts and service support
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 220-240V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
|| Size: 420 x 370 x 360mm
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 54 litres
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: 50 to 250°C
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 38°C: 10 minutes
|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns / 0.066 kPa
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 760mm mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|Weight|| Unit: 65 kg, shipping: 90 kg
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 710 x 510 x 550mm With handle and vacuum port: 710 x 580 x 550mm
Shipping: 810 x 670 x 710mm
|| Included with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
Style: flat with front downward lip
Shelf size: 410 x 360 mm
Total area: 5790 x 130 = 735,000mm2 (0.74m2)
Distance between shelves: 50 mm
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||12 mm tempered safety glass|
|| Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
| 54L vacuum oven
| Aluminum shelf
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set
|User's manual||1 pc