Aptus Base “liquid” is a 100% mineral based fertiliser compatible with all growing mediums and hydroponics systems. BASE is the only base nutrient product you need to use from the beginning of vegetative growth until the end of the fruiting and flowering phase. Compared to other competing products requiring you to purchase up to four separate bottles, Base is a 1 part, liquid fertiliser for both grow and bloom.
Aptus Base is easy to use throughout your plants’ growth cycle. Simple add at the rate of 1 ml per litre throughout and up to a maximum of 2 ml per litre if needed. Enjoy low dilution ratios and high mineral stability throughout a wide pH range. Whatever your growing method, Aptus Base will impress.
APTUS BASE provides essential macro and micro elements needed for plant growth throughout the vegetative and bloom phases.
The ingredients put into APTUS BASE were chosen specifically to not include chlorides or ballast salts causing unnecessary contamination of the growing substrate.
Without ballast salts or chlorides, the EC reading taken from your feed solution gives you a true view of the nutrient concentration.
APTUS BASE contains 0% calcium and must be used with either MASSBOOST (our organo-mineral CALMAG) or MINERAL-CALMAG (our mineral based ‘clean’ CALMAG).
• Easy to use – 1-part NPK fertiliser specifically
designed for both grow and bloom.
• A recommended dilution rate of 1 – 2 ml per 1L throughout the plants’ entire growth cycle
• Cost effective and stable
• Applicable in all major growing mediums including: soil, coco, perlite, hydroton, peat moss and rockwool-based mediums
• Contains no chlorides or ballast salts minimising the formation of junk salts in your planting medium
Add APTUS BASE Liquid to your reservoir during both vegetative and flowering periods.
Base Key Ingredients:
• Nitrogen – Crucial element in chlorophyll, crucial component of plant amino acids
• Phosphorus – Improves formation of flowers, stimulator of root development
• Potassium – Core component of the unit of plant energy, ATP, controller of plant respiration
• Magnesium – Central core of the chlorophyll molecule essential for photosynthesis
• Boron – Crucial to healthy cell wall formation
• Molybdenum – Converter of inorganic phosphorus into organic forms within the plant
• Iron – Essential component to chlorophyll formation, crucial to critical enzyme formation
• Manganese – Crucial agent for root growth, resistor of root zone originating pathogens
• Zinc – Essential component in the formation of auxins regulating plant growth
• Copper – Activator of enzymatic reactions
If starting new from seed, dilute into feed solution
at a rate of 0.5 ml per 1L along with all other vegetative APTUS additives (FASiLITOR, MASSBOOST or MINERAL-CALMAG, STARTBOOST) from first signs of leaves. Increase dose to 1 ml per Litre as plants begin to establish.
In high-intensity flowering situations where plants are grouped together in one system, or if you have a heavy feeder, you may increase feed levels to 2 ml per 1 litre. Always check your EC before feeding.