Aptus Baseboost 1kg
BaseBoost is a time-release 100% organic pellet fertiliser that provides complete nutrition for plant development for up to 3 months. Each application lasts 2-3 months and can be reapplied for longer cycles. It is specially formulated with macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, L-amino acids and bio-stimulants to enhance plant development over a period of time.
BaseBoost is an effective standalone as a complete fertiliser for the grower with little time or trying to simplify the work of growing. For advanced growers looking to maximise yields, BaseBoost is an effective replacement for a typical base NPK nutrient in combination with the rest of the Premium Collection boosters.
You can apply BaseBoost during transplanting by mixing into the growing medium or as a top dressing to extend the growing cycle (especially outdoor applications).
Organic nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes
robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose.
Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation and boost beneficial bacteria populations.
Complete time-released nutrition feeds plants as they require the nutrients rather than force feeding with chemical salts.
L-amino acids stimulate natural plant processes and growth, including stimulating micro-life.
Complete nutrient profile minimises plant stress due to environment, pests and pathogens. Healthier plants means greater yield and quality.
• Simple and complete 100% organic plant nutrition – nothing else but water is required for a 3-month cycle, vegetative and flowering
• Complete formulation reduces fertiliser input and work
• Easy to use – application is once every 2 to 3 months simply by mixing in the pellets or topdressing
• Perfect for remote locations and long-lasting crop cycles
• Provides organic nitrogen and L-amino acids that stimulate plant development
• Helps condition soil, improves plant development and stimulates micro-life
• Long shelf-life if properly stored
Application is incredibly simple. You can either mix into your soil or planting hole prior to transplanting or top-dress and water in. Apply with water only or add boosters for greater effect. BASEBOOST is effective and safe even for young plants. BASEBOOST can take a week or two to fully kick in so it’s a good idea to use FASiLITOR and STARTBOOST at the beginning for a faster start.
• L-amino acids which provide organic nitrogen (N)
• Primary macro-nutrients: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K)
• Secondary macro-nutrients: calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sulphur (S)
• Organically chelated micro-nutrients such as, boron (B), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn)
• Use more pellets for sandy soil (200 grams per plant) than for clay or heavy soil (100 grams per plant),
per cycle (2 – 3 months).
• If your cycle is longer than 3 months, apply a second treatment as top-dressing and water from the top,
or mix pellets into the top couple inches of soil.
• In case of deficiencies, simply add more pellets as topdressing and water from the top. The pellets will be solubilised and the nutrients assimilated by the plant.
• Mix into the ground during soil preparation or simply place at the bottom of each planting hole.
• For better results outdoors, use with FASiLITOR, STARTBOOST and BLOOMBOOST.
• For better effect indoors, use with all boosters.
• If mixing into inert/unamended media, mix in, then saturate media one week prior to transplant.