Aptus Bloomboost is an additive used throughout the entirety of the fruiting and flowering periods of a plants lifespan. Bloomboost contains a blend of plant available elements including potassium, sulphur, and boron that work together to increase fruit/flower size, fibre mass and quality.
Aptus has designed this product to provide these three elements in precise amounts at desired times during the plants’ reproductive cycles to maximise harvests. Bloomboost is an excellent all-in-one health additive for your plants during their reproductive phase of growth. Using Bloomboost throughout the fruiting and flowering phases of growth allows for increased flower setting, larger harvests, and heightened aroma of end products.
Potassium provided by BLOOMBOOST works to form healthy fibrous fruits and flowers. The underlying amount of slight but constant potassium is designed by APTUS based on Dr. Albreicht’s theories of mineral antagonism to give the benefit of potassium’s effects in initial flower development.
Sulphur is a crucial component in the formation
of proteins, certain plant hormones and aids in
the formation of certain oils and volatile compounds found in some plants. The additional sulphur encourages your plants’ natural genetic expression, enhancing their aroma and taste by increasing terpenes and flavonoids.
The last element in BLOOMBOOST, boron, works to preserve the integrity of various membranes within the plant allowing for increased structural integrity during flower development
• Precursor to the healthy formation of chlorophyll for optimal photosynthetic activity during the bloom phase allowing for healthy growth and maturation
• Contains elements crucial to the formation of certain oils and volatile compounds within plants.
• Assists in the development of a healthy reproductive system within the plant. This includes heavy flower setting as well as healthy pollen and seed formation for breeders.
• Increases trichome and terpene production.
Add BLOOMBOOST to your reservoir every feeding from the second week of the flowering stage until harvest.
BLOOMBOOST can be continued until harvest with no negative affect on quality and flavour.
• Boron – Agent allowing for healthy cell wall synthesis and cell division
• Sulphur – Component of essential amino acids, aromatic characteristic promotant
• Potassium – Thickener of fruit and flower structures
• BLOOMBOOST may be used at a higher dilution ratio
(up to 0.5 ml per 1L) for an increased result in quality. Be sure your PPM and base nutrient (bloom fertiliser) mixture will allow for increased dosage.