STARTBOOST, along with FASiLITOR, is a foundation product of the APTUS Premium Collection range. APTUS STARTBOOST consists of two natural ingredients: humic acid and protein hydrolysate.
This synergy of natural ingredients promotes increased transport of nutritional elements across plant cell membranes whilst reducing levels of toxic elements
in the growing medium. STARTBOOST also provides organic nitrogen from L-amino acids for natural and initial growth. STARTBOOST is also beneficial for the propagation and root development of seeds and cuttings.
Organic nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose.
A wide spectrum of natural L-amino acids provides beneficial stimuli to bacteria population numbers within the planting medium.
Humic substances have a positive effect on plant physiology by influencing nutrient uptake and root system interactions within the planting medium.
Through interactions with various compounds in the soil, countless complexes are formed from organic and mineral components. From the formation of these complexes, compounds may dissolve, mobilise and transport products throughout the medium. It is these sets of complex interactions with humic substances that provide soil health, structure and ultimately, benefit to the plant growing above.
• Powerful stimulator of tissue formation through organic nitrogen provided by protein hydrolysate
• Natural chelator of elements present in the planting medium
• Provider of organic nitrogen in the form of amino acids resulting from enzymatic digestion of natural materials
• Beneficial agent for propagation of seeds and cuttings
How To Use?
Add STARTBOOST to your reservoir every feeding during the entire vegetative phase and into the first week of flowering to assist with a healthy transition to the bloom cycle.
Transplant root dip: 10 ml per 1 litre.
• L-amino acids – Product of enzymatic digestion of natural materials, provider of organic nitrogen (N), stimulant to healthy bacteria population numbers
• Humic Acid – Building block of soil structure and health, natural chelator of various elements in the planting medium
• Begin feeding with STARTBOOST (plus FASiLITOR) as soon as your plants develop initial roots and leaves. Continue feeding throughout the entire vegetative phase.
• Use a 1:1000 dilution to feed new clones or starts from seeds (1 ml per 1 litre). This is effective as a pre-soak for cloning or seed starting medium.
• During transplanting, dip the roots of the plants directly in a 1:100 mixture (10 ml per 1 litre).
• Do not keep STARTBOOST in your reservoir for more than 2 – 3 days in order to avoid organic biofilm buildup and blockage of irrigation drip lines.