Aptus System Clean
SYSTEM-CLEAN is a powerful oxidiser that prevents microbial attacks, line blockages and nutrient build-up in irrigation systems. A clean irrigation system improves growth and development of plants (especially in the root system) by allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach the plant without affecting the pH.
Unabsorbed nutrients (organic leading to biofilm and mineral leading to salt) can build up in the cultivation system. These remaining nutrients acidify (lower pH) the growing medium, increasing the chance of microbial attack by providing nutrition for pathogens.
SYSTEM-CLEAN helps maintain a healthy irrigation system by removing built-up biofilm/salt and keeping high levels of oxygen in the nutrient solution.
• Prevents loss of nutrients and oxygen in irrigation systems (improves efficiency of irrigation system and plant absorption)
• Removes build-up of biofilm/salt in irrigation systems (prevents nutrient build-up)
• Adds extra oxygen to the root zone (increases dissolved oxygen levels)
• Removes source of pathogens
How To Use?
Add SYSTEM-CLEAN to the nutrient tank, preferably just before each watering at
0.25 ml SYSTEM-CLEAN per 1L of water. Add SYSTEM-CLEAN last to the nutrient tank after adjusting the pH value. SYSTEM-CLEAN will last for maximum 3 days in the nutrient solution. If your nutrient mix stands for more than 3 days, mix SYSTEM-CLEAN to the entire amount of water in the nutrient tank to help minimise biofilm/salt and residue build-up.
• 7.9% food grade stabilised H202
• Add SYSTEM-CLEAN to the nutrient tank last.
• SYSTEM-CLEAN may be used alone in water for a system flush between cycles.
• SYSTEM-CLEAN will not kill micro-life when diluted at 0.25 ml per 1L.