Dantherm Fixed Dehumidifier CDF 10
Dehumidifiers that protect furnishings and equipment when stored at low temperatures.
The CDF 10 dehumidifier is fully automatic with electronic control and a built-in, adjustable hygrostat. A clear display indicates the dehumidifier's current status of operation. Defrosting is incorporated in the electronic control.
The CDF 10 dehumidifier is operational at temperatures down to 3°C, where the electronic control switches off the dehumidifier.
- Changing rooms
- The CDF 10 is built into a powder-coated hot-galvanized sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are epoxy-coated for higher corrosion resistance
- All external parts of the cabinet are powder-coated
- The CDF 10 is fixed to the wall by means of a wall mounting strip supplied with the unit
- The condensate outlet is located at the bottom of the CDF 10. The outlet stub can be connected to a 1⁄2” water hose
- Air intake through a filter that is placed behind the front panel
- The dehumidified air is blown out through the sides of the CDF 10
- The CDF 10 can be used with a watertank, capacity 5,5 l (accessory)
|WALL-HUNG DEHUMIDIER||CDF 10|
|Operating range - temperature (°C)||3-30|
|Operating range - humidity (% RH)||40-100|
|Air volume (m3/h)||220|
|Power supply||1 x 230V/50Hz|
|Max. ampere consumption (A)||2,1|
|Max. power consumption (kW)||0,3|
|Sound level @ 1 metre (dB(A))||46|
|Water container capacity||5,5 litres|