GreenBroz CannaGin De-Stemmer
NOTE: Please enquire at email@example.com before purchasing this product to confirm stock availability and ETA for delivery.
4-6 lb per hour. Speed up your harvest.
The GreenBroz 215 CannaGin De-Stemmer is the perfect first step in the GreenBroz automated harvesting process. Various stem guides allow you to process multiple stems at a time, decreasing the amount of time between cut down and the final trim. The 215 CannaGin De-Stemmer's stainless steel shearing doors allow you to apply pressure to your stems as needed, keeping you in control of the de-stemming process. Customisable speed control ranges from 0 - 80 RPM. Lock in your speed to resume de-stemming at your most recently saved RPM. GreenBroz Reviews australia's best electric cutting ore dealers parts. The 215 CannaGin De-Stemmer offers two spring-loaded stainless steel shearing doors and five various sized stem guides, allowing you to de-stem multiple branches at a time to maximize your efficiency and minimize the time between cut down and your next harvest step, which is imperative so that you can capture your flower at its absolute peak. GreenBroz Reviews australia's best electric cutting ore dealers parts.
- Construction: food-grade stainless steel & HDPE
- Power: 240 V/25 W/0.1 A
- Weight: 13 kg
- Whisper quiet motor speed: variable 1-80 RPM ¢ Standby/run switch
- 26 W x 8 L x 8.25 H With shroud & ramp: 26 W x 15.75 L x 11 H ¢ Forward/reverse switch
- Destem rate: 4-6 lb per hour
- Alternate faceplate: 4 spring-loaded shearing doors ¢
- Stock faceplate: 2 spring-loaded shearing doors & 5 various sized stem guides ¢ Rear shroud directs stems for collection
- Simple clear