HOMEbox - HomeLab 240x120x200cm
For growers lucky enough to have a little extra room to dedicate to their hobby, there’s really only one way to go: the HOMEbox Homelab 120L. Boasting one 250 mm (10”) roof inlets, parallel 200 mm (8”) air-ports for independent ventilation of air-cooled reflectors and four OmniFlow adjustable air vents, this truly is a powerhouse for the industrious indoor gardener. The 120L can house two or even three 600-watt lamps or two 1000-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamps (air-cooled reflectors recommended for 1000-watt lamps). Some growers mix and match lamp types to provide a fuller spectrum to their plants. Growers are astounded by both the quantity and quality of their harvest from a HOMEbox ® Homelab 120L. A great choice for the dedicated hobbyist or professional grower.
One of our most popular choices, the HomeLab 120L was originally conceived as a super productive flowering chamber although larger growers enjoy the vegetative potential of this generously proportioned grow tent too.
Your 3′ x 6′ tray will fit perfectly into the HomeLab 120L as will two 600-watt lighting systems. With its robust design featuring reinforced pole connectors, a large roof port, and complete waterproof coating throughout, growers enjoy maximum piece of mind and unparalleled results.
Dimensions: 240 x 120 x 200 cm
Growing Space: 2.88 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 2 x 600 watt
- Exhaust: 2 x 8” / 200 mm and 3 x 10″ / 250 mm (all ports are double layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 4 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 2 x Super clear viewing windows
- 4 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 2 x 50 kg