HOMEbox - HomeLab 145x145x200cm
This is what our new size of box, the HL145, promises, requested by our customers for a long time now here at last! It Not only perfectly fills the gap between the HL 120 and the HL200 but also provides you with new possibilities at higher levels. With their 2 m, your plants now have more space to grow to even greater heights for an optimum harvest in your living room!
1000W plant lights are ideal for the optimum illumination, these look after your favourites perfectly and enable the best possible use of the 2.1 m2 floor area.
For enterprising indoor gardeners, the HomeLab 145 offers additional space and growing potential. Perfect for housing a single 4² x 4² tray, this grow tent is well illuminated by a 600 or 1000-watt lighting system.
It´s durable metal zipper and seams have been upgraded to provide even more strength and roof ports allow easy and secure mounting for ventilation and air-filtration equipment. The HomeLab 145's versatility makes it an integral part of any perpetual indoor growing system.
Dimensions: 145 x 145 x 200 cm
Growing Space: 2.1 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 600 1000 watt
- Exhaust: 5 x 8³ / 200 mm (2 ports for air-cooling of reflector plus 3 additional ports. All ports are double-layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4³ / 100 mm
- 2 x Super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg