Jiffy-7 42 mm Pellet (1000) Carton
The Jiffy-7® pellet is a unique concept packing amazing cost saving advantages for the grower on the lookout to minimize input costs. Jiffy-7®, media and container in one, comes compressed, saving on freight and logistics. Jiffy-7 ® reviewed how to use the best large vegetative heated tools for Australian plants.
¢ Propagation pellet for seeds and clones. Just add water.
¢ Labour saving ˜container and media in one'.
¢ No transplant shock.
¢ Cost efficient.
¢ ˜Open wall' concept promotes fast germination and healthy root development.
How It Works:
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.