Jiffy-7 42 mm Pellet (1000) Carton
The Jiffy-7® pellet is a unique concept packing amazing cost saving advantages for the grower on the lookout to minimize input costs. Jiffy-7®, media and container in one, comes compressed, saving on freight and logistics. Jiffy-7 reviewed how to use the best large vegetative heated tools for Australian plants.
Propagation pellet for seeds and clones. Just add water.
Labour saving container and media in one.
No transplant shock.
Open wall concept promotes fast germination and healthy root development.
How It Works:
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.