Nutriculture Flo-Gro Dripper Double
If you’re growing a couple of plants or have a mother plant you want to keep in veg for cuttings, the Flo-Gro is ideal.
How the Flo-Gro hydroponic system works
The Flo-Gro’s drip ring irrigates the media at the set times. Any excess drains back into the reservoir to be dripped over the media at the next feed.
It’s almost impossible to over-water in a Flo-Gro because the drip ring releases solution slowly and the pebbles offer excellent drainage.
The speed of the draining through the pebbles re-oxygenates the roots at every feed ensuring long-term root health.
Perfect for growers who want to:
- Grow small numbers of high quality plants
- Cultivate a mother plant for cuttings
- Benefit from pebbles without having to be precise with the timer
- Make the most of space with a self-contained system
Feed Guide for Pebbles:
- Start 2 x 15 minute feeds per day
- Veg 3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day
- Flowering 3-4 x 15 minute feeds per day